Service: 2:00pm Mon. June 21st, 2021 Location: Conroy Funeral Home
WALLEN, Joshua Lee, 40, of Springfield, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, June 14, 2021 in his home. He was born January 2, 1981 in Springfield the son of Michael Wallen and Diana (Floyd) Scaggs. Josh was a self-employed painter in Springfield for many years. He is survived by his father and stepmother, Michael & Heather Wallen; his mother, Diana Scaggs; his wife, Brandi (Schneider) Wallen; three sons, Tyson Wallen, Joshua Wallen and Harley Dozier; two grandchildren, Layona and Easton; one sister, Jessica Wallen; one brother, Trevor Scaggs; maternal grandmother, Doris Floyd; paternal grandmother, Elizabeth Wallen; one niece Natalie and one nephew, Nathan. A funeral service will be held at 2:00 pm on Monday in the CONROY FUNERAL HOME with his uncle, Pastor Ken Floyd officiating. Visitation will be held one hour prior from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.
Mike and Diane, we are so sorry for your unexpected loss. You and the entire family are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Ron & Samantha Moehn, Sunday June 20th, 2021
So sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers
- Craig Combs , Sunday June 20th, 2021
My prayers to you and your family
- Jason Cotton, Friday June 18th, 2021
So sorry for your loss. Praying for the whole family in the days to come. RIH JOSH I will never forget all the good times we shared.
- Kim Evans, Friday June 18th, 2021
Prayers for your family. So sorry for your loss.
- Adam Mercer, Friday June 18th, 2021
I am so very sorry that Josh has passed away. Jessica and the Wallen family are in my thoughts and prayers. My God help you all through this very difficult time.
- Kris Denton, Thursday June 17th, 2021
Rip Josh... prayers to the Wallen family.
- Jeremy Paul, Thursday June 17th, 2021
Was sad to hear about your passing ..my prayers to the Wallen family ..RIP
- Nikki Quinn (vela), Wednesday June 16th, 2021
So sorry to hear of your passing prayers to family and friends
- Mindy Kercher , Wednesday June 16th, 2021
Rip Josh you was Great
- Shawn, Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Jason, Wednesday June 16th, 2021
A good friend that taught me a lot. Rest easy my friend.
- Jeremy Church, Wednesday June 16th, 2021
We are saddened to hear of your loss. Mike, you and all your family are in our thoughts and prayers. May GOD'S peace and comfort surround you all as you face the coming days.
- Steve & Bernadette Holliday , Wednesday June 16th, 2021
Mike, words can’t express how sorry I am that Josh has left this world. I pray peace & comfort for all of you. God bless you. Love to you all.